Translate this page:
|Posted: 21:55 27 Apr 07||#1|
||I have a Sansa e250 player, and it won''t load. It turns on to "Refresh Database" and just stops at 1/8 of the way. It isn't recognized when I put it into my computer either and just stays on the "Refresh Database" screen. Is there anything that I could do?|
|Posted: 01:10 06 May 07||#2|
try my "ultimate fix" for sansas:
|Posted: 05:33 14 May 07||#3|
Please copy and paste the following link into your web browser address bar, and then click Go or press the Enter key. When prompted, choose the option to save the file to your Desktop.
Once you have downloaded the file, please follow these instructions.
1) Double click on My Computer so that you can see it on your screen.
2) Turn the player off.
3) On the top of the player is a Hold switch, move it to the right (toward the headphone jack) so you see Orange.
4) On the left hand side of the player is a Record button, press and hold while connecting the player to the computer. Continue holding the Record button until you see a new icon under My Computer called 16MB FORMAT. Once you see that icon you may release the Record button.
5) Double click the file you downloaded earlier and run it. Follow all of the on-screen instructions, and when you get to the prompt where it asks you whether you would like to Format it, choose Yes. Once it is done, click Finish.
6) Disconnect the player and look at the screen. Several things will be displayed, and when you see Key Lock, System Shutdown, move the Hold switch on the top back to the left.
7) Turn the player on and watch the screen. If you see a Refresh Database Fail error, you will need to follow steps 1-7 again until you do not get the error. If it does not work the first time, it could take up to 3 times for it to work.
|Posted: 20:31 03 Jun 07||#4|
||well i tried doing this like you said but the instructions on the final step it says no valid device to be connected.please connect a valid device!!help!!!!|
Please suggest any improvements or report problems / abuse to email@example.com.