HTC One Android Smartphone 32GB Silver (Unlocked, 1700/2100 LTE, 850/1900 3G)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many cell phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide cell service to the phone. "Locked" cell phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost every cell phone provided by a US carrier is locked to that carrier’s network.
"Unlocked" cell phones will recognize SIM cards from any carrier using Global System Mobile Communications (GSM) technology. Customers with "unlocked" cell phones are able to use any GSM carrier of their choosing, including "pre-pay" or "no contract" SIM card options. "Unlocked" cell phones also accept international SIM cards that provide discounted rates while traveling abroad.
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
- SKU: 249636
- , UPC: 821793034719
- , Mfr: 99HTT223-00
- , Brand: HTC
HTC One Android Smartphone 32GB Silver Accessories and Cases
- HTC Fetch BL A100
- mobio Go - Car Mount
HTC One Android Smartphone 32GB Silver Features
Your photo gallery brought to life. Capturing a moment takes more than one image. That's why the New HTC One includes the HTC Zoe Camera with UltraPixels. Press the shutter and the HTC One automatically captures up to 20 photos and a 3-second video—a picture that's alive. So your entire photo album becomes a living, breathing gallery.
HTC UltraPixel Camera: Capture more light. Light. It's what separates a snapshot from a picture. And when you capture 300% more light with New HTC One's super-sensitive camera, taking an amazing picture is that much easier. The New HTC One delivers a dramatic increase in photo quality: more clarity, contrast and detail. Plus backlight and lowlight performance that will rescue the most challenging photo op.
HTC BoomSound™: Sharper, richer, louder. On the average smartphone, sharing music or a video with friends is a frustrating experience. A tiny speaker will tame even the most ferocious track. But the New HTC One's BoomSound™ changes all that. Dual frontal stereo speakers powered by built-in amplifiers deliver bigger sound with less distortion and more detail.
HTC BlinkFeed™. Your live home screen. With HTC BlinkFeed™, simply pick the social networks, news and feeds you want to stay updated on and they'll all stream live to your home screen. The pulse of your world is in the palm of your hand.
Refined design. Rugged build. Inspired results. Full metal body. Zero gap construction. And tapered edges that offer a slim but satisfying grip. The New HTC One is phone design that doesn't compromise.
Smart phone. Even smarter design. Can you innovate against wear and tear? Yes. The HTC One's Infinity Glass eliminates glare and resists scratches. Which means its stunning looks will actually stay stunning—now and in the future.
Sense Voice: Call clarity, even in a crowd. The world doesn't include a volume knob. So talking on the phone in any loud, crowded environment can be a challenge. The New HTC One solves that problem with Sense Voice. It includes dual built-in microphones that detect loud ambient noise and will then dynamically boost the in-call voice to compensate. Hurrah for clarity.
Features you'll love:
- Your home screen. Your world. With HTC BlinkFeed™ on your phone, you're never out of touch with your world. All your favourite content is streamed live onto one screen. If it's happening now, you'll find it on your home screen.
- Awesome camera. Awesome imaging tools. Get perfect images with one-press continuous shooting, VideoPic, and a camera that captures 300% more light.
- Slim phone. Fat sound. Dual frontal stereo speakers are teamed with powerful amplifiers, so everyone can hear what you're hearing. Share music, share videos, share games—and share them loudly.
- Shipping Weight: 0.75lb
- GSM /GPRS/EDGE Quad Band: 850/900/1800/ 1900 MHz; UMTS: 850/1900/2100 MHz HSDPA+ 42 MB/s DL and HSUPA 5.76 MB/s UL; LTE Ready: Band 4 (1700/2100MHz) & Band 17 Support
- Platform: Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- CPU: 1.7 GHz Krait Quad-core processor
- Memory: Internal phone storage: 32GB or 64GB / RAM: 2GB
- Display: 4.7" Full HD display, 1080x1920 pixels resolution, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2, HTC Sense UI 5
- Camera: 4MP UltraPixels (2688x1520) with auto-focus, LED flash / 1080p HD video recording / 2.1 MP 1080p Front facing camera
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® 4.0 / Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n / 3.5 mm stereo audio jack - Beats Audio sound enhancement / Micro-USB / NFC / DLNA
- GPS: Internal GPS antenna + GLONASS, Digital compass
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Li-Ion 2300 mAh
- Weight: 143 grams
- Dimensions: 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm