HTC One M7 Google Play Edition (Unlocked LTE, 32GB, Silver)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many cell phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide cell service to the phone. "Locked" cell phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost every cell phone provided by a US carrier is locked to that carrier’s network.
"Unlocked" cell phones will recognize SIM cards from any carrier using Global System Mobile Communications (GSM) technology. Customers with "unlocked" cell phones are able to use any GSM carrier of their choosing, including "pre-pay" or "no contract" SIM card options. "Unlocked" cell phones also accept international SIM cards that provide discounted rates while traveling abroad.
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
HTC One M7 Google Play Edition Accessories and Cases
- Parrot Flower Power Blue
- Parrot Zik by Starck Yellow Gold
- Parrot Flower Power Brown
- Thumbsup Selfie Remote White
HTC One M7 Google Play Edition Features
HTC One: The best of HTC.
- Refined design. Rugged build. Inspired results: Featuring a sleek aluminum body, zero gap construction and tapered edges that offer a slim but satisfying grip. Design without compromises.
- Slim phone. Fat sound: Dual front-facing speakers deliver high-quality, stereo sound, even at high volumes, so you can share the music you love. The addition of Beats Audio ™ makes your music pop even more, whether through the speakers or your headphones.
- Capture vivid photos with more clarity and contrast: Great for low-light settings, the HTC UltraPixel camera on the HTC One is engineered with larger pixels to capture 300% more light than most leading cameras.
- The latest in Android: The Google Play edition phones quickly receive updates of the latest Android software.* Optimized for the latest apps, more storage for your content and a fast, clean user experience all come standard.
- Google Maps, Chrome, YouTube, Gmail -- it’s all just there: Never get lost, surf the web, stream videos and stay on top of your inbox. The HTC One Google Play edition comes with the best Google apps pre-installed, so it's ready to use right out of the box.
- Apps, games, music and more: The HTC One includes Google Play, your one-stop-shop for digital entertainment. With over 975,000 apps and games -- plus music, movies and more -- keep your favorite digital entertainment in your pocket and always at your fingertips.
- Unlocked and contract free: With an unlocked smartphone from Google Play, you can find the service plan that suits your needs. ¹
- Stay on the cutting edge: Always want the latest and greatest? Upgrade your handset with no carrier commitment or contract.
- Have phone, will travel: Unlocked means world travel is easy. Pick up prepaid plans as needed, or get a month-to-month contract with the carrier of your choice.
- 4.7" diagonal
- 1920 x 1080, at 468 PPI
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600
- 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm
- HTC UltraPixel Camera (main)
- 2.1 MP (front)
- Unlocked GSM/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE
- GSM/EDGE/GPRS (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- 3G (850, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- HSDPA 21, HSUPA 5.76
- 4G LTE (700 MHz, AWS)
- 32 GB internal storage (actual formatted capacity will be less)
- 2 GB RAM
- Micro USB
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz)
- NFC (Android Beam)
- 2,300 mAh Lithium polymer
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Ambient light
- Shipping Weight: 0.99lb
- by Phat Huynh
- Wednesday, December 17, 2014
HTC One M7 Google Play Edition
Everything is perfect except for a bad battery performance
- by HTC Owner
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Great phone at a great price!
Took five rounds of updates to bring Android 4.2.2 to 4.4.4. Wish the battery could last longer after a full charge, but then all "smartphones" are power hungry...Ordered it on a Sunday when Expansys showed it as in stock, it was shipped on Monday. Keep in mind though this is a GPE device, not a Nexus, software updates are managed by HTC and not Google.
- by Anonymous
- Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Super Awesome Phone
The HTC One M7 GPE is super awesome. I am loving it. The build of this phone is great and feels expensive. Overall the phone is zippy, works great.