HTC One M8 - USA LTE (Metal Grey, Unlocked, 32GB)
Available to order
- Normally arrives in 5-10 days
- SKU: 259885
- , EAN: 0821793040123
- , Mfr: M8-USA-GREY
- , Brand: HTC
HTC One M8 - USA LTE Accessories and Cases
- HTC Fetch BL A100
- HTC Mini+ BL R120
- Polaroid Pwatch Black/Black
- Parrot ASTEROID Mini USA
HTC One M8 - USA LTE Features
Smart and adaptive, this is HTC One. It’s a sleek Android smartphone that will keep you connected to what’s important in your life.
- Stay in the Know From Your Home Screen: With HTC BlinkFeed, you decide what content should be streamed on your home screen. Get live updates from your favorite places including news, entertainment, sports, fashion, social networks, weather and more. It’s custom information that is available quickly.
- Enjoy Big, Clear Sound: HTC BoomSound on the all new HTC One is a game changer. Your music will sound amazing thanks to dual front-facing speakers powered by built-in amplifiers and Beats Audio™. That means better sound for your favorite tunes, videos and games.
- Use This Smartphone as a Remote: The new HTC One is ready to help you channel surf. With Sense TV, all it takes is a few simple steps and you’ll be able to select TV channels, access program guides, adjust audio and more. You’ll even get a heads up when your favorite shows are on.
Make sure your photos and videos accurately reflect your favorite moments. HTC One offers two cameras that will capture media worth cherishing and sharing.
- Take Better Photos: Capture the perfect shot with HTC Zoe™. Press the shutter and let the camera do the rest. HTC One captures up to 20 photos and a 3-second video, helping you take the best photo even if you didn’t hit the button at the perfect moment.
- Capture Your Life, Even in the Dark: Shoot better pictures in low-light places, such as inside restaurants or outside at dusk. HTC One lets more light into your photos, making them clearer when it counts.
- Create Videos Like a Pro: Capture life’s memorable moments with ease using HTC Video Highlights. It automatically selects the highlights of an event to craft a stunning 30-second show. No fancy software or skills needed. Choose from great music themes.
The sleek design and smart features of the HTC One help simplify your life, whether you’re at a gathering with friends or just enjoying a quiet moment at home.
- Look Good with a Sleek Smartphone: HTC One is the right choice if you want a smartphone that’s stylish and comfortable. Its full metal body, zero gap construction, tapered edges and clear 4.7-inch HD screen make this smartphone easy on the eyes and a breeze to carry.
- Be Heard in Noisy Places: Need to make a call in a loud place? Say no more. The new HTC One includes dual built-in microphones that detect loud ambient noise and will then dynamically boost the in-call voice to compensate.
- Get more from Android Jelly Bean: The operating system helps guide you through your day with features such as voice search and Google Now, which learns how you use the smartphone and proactively provides traffic updates, meeting and event alerts, and more.
- Shipping Weight: 0.99lb
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network: LTE 700 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600
- Internal Memory: 32GB
- by Anonymous
- Friday, September 05, 2014
Oh my goodness. It shipped here so fast. I also love the phone super sleek very slim and easy to use. So many cool features. I'm not one of those users too concerned about specs but man I bet even the most critical of users would find very little wrong with this phone. I'm eternally in love.
- by Sandra Monteiro
- Tuesday, July 01, 2014
O meu aparelho anterior era um HTC One (M7) e posso dizer, sem margem de dúvidas, que o que era bom ficou ainda melhor! A HTC conseguir criar um aparelho com um acabamento ainda mais "premium". O seu design é incrível e a sensação de toque nas mãos é simplesmente. É um aparelho rápido, responde bastante bem e tira fotos incríveis. As características da Câmara Duo são incríveis, dando às nossas fotografias aquele toque profissional. O ecrã é simplesmente espectacular com uma resolução incrível e cores fíeis. Sinto-me orgulhosa de possuir um telemóvel tão incrível. O melhor aparelho que alguma vez possuí! Recomendo!
- by sjaywu
- Tuesday, June 10, 2014
A Marked Improvement But Still 2 Important Setbacks
I have had the pleasure of using the HTC One M7 before I got this device, and I must say this phone steps up the game meaningfully in more or less every way possible. The screen is slightly larger and nicer, the pixels dense and the picture so clear and vibrant. The speakers are also louder and can get loud without some of the distortion and clipping that affected the previous model. The build quality has only gone from top notch to... whatever is above that. The brushed aluminum finish on the Gunmetal Gray model adds a touch of class and understated elegance to the device, not matched by the plain finish on the One M7, and most certainly miles ahead of whatever plastic contraption the competitors have. The metal body has now managed to wrap all the way around the side, eliminating all plastic fro the device altogether. Perhaps on the next device it will curve around into the screen for a truly gapless construction. That would be a sight to behold. While the camera on the back shoots very crisp pictures and they look nice, 4 Ultrapixels is still a 4 MP in terms of raw size, which is very small. I really would have liked to have seen this camera take it up to 8 at the very least. The Duo camera makes for nice effects, but right now the algorithms on blurring need some work and refining, but it's good to at least have the capability, and more importantly, to be able to refocus after the fact by just taking the picture. All other phones cheat by making you hold the camera real steady for 10 seconds while it takes the same picture at multiple levels to fake the refocus effect later. This is the real deal in that regard. The front camera is also great, big enough and powerful enough to be smooth, while most other competitors have that lag and stutter and decidedly low quality vibe about them. This one looks good enough to be taken from the main camera of a phone. Of course there will be people who gripe about the nonremovable battery. But at least they allowed MicroSD expansion, a godsend for those of us who really like to fill a device up with content like games and movies. It is a nano-SIM, MicroSD charging, and the headphone jack once again makes it's customary inversion, so it's now on the bottom. The battery, however, remains a problem for me. I really don't know why, but it must be an Android thing. The same usage patterns and apps get me more than a full day on Windows Phone, but I can't survive on a full day on this phone without power saver always on. Not quite sure why, but maybe I'm using it incorrectly in some way. The software continues to be refined and improved. Sense has now evolved to the point with version 6 where it feels like an actual help now instead of a hindrance, improving the experience in subtle but important ways, which is what is most important. The Blinkfeed has now been changed to continuous scrolling, rather than panel by panel on the previous One, which I like more, cause I can cruise through articles and stop on one that intrigues me, rather than killing my thumb flipping over and over.
by miken230000 on 29 September 2014 at 00:39
by henrik999 on 15 June 2014 at 03:10
by NateM on 23 April 2014 at 21:21
Customers who bought this also bought
- LG G Flex 32GB D958, Unlocked