Motorola Moto X Android Smartphone Black (Unlocked)
Unlocked (what's this?)
What is an "Unlocked" phone?
Many cell phones are designed to use a Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card to store subscriber data. These SIM cards are issued by the carrier and provide cell service to the phone. "Locked" cell phones will only recognize SIM cards from the carrier that originally provided the phone. Almost every cell phone provided by a US carrier is locked to that carrier’s network.
"Unlocked" cell phones will recognize SIM cards from any carrier using Global System Mobile Communications (GSM) technology. Customers with "unlocked" cell phones are able to use any GSM carrier of their choosing, including "pre-pay" or "no contract" SIM card options. "Unlocked" cell phones also accept international SIM cards that provide discounted rates while traveling abroad.
Delivery fees from $7.99 (inc.)
- 1-5 In Stock Now
- SKU: 252720
- , EAN: 7506227311989
- , Mfr: XT1058-BLACK
- , Brand: Motorola
Motorola Moto X Android Smartphone Black Accessories and Cases
- Parrot Zik Headphones by Starck
- Parrot Zik by Starck Yellow Gold
- Parrot Zik by Starck Rose Gold
- Parrot ASTEROID Mini USA
- Parrot ASTEROID Smart USA
Motorola Moto X Android Smartphone Black Features
Moto X is ready when you are. It responds to your voice - no touching necessary. Twist your wrist twice, it becomes your camera. Information quietly appears on the screen - it doesn’t interrupt and it’s battery friendly. Moto X is also the first smartphone ever to be
It Just Fits.
- Hold it: We measured hundreds of different hands to make sure Moto X fits comfortably in yours. It's curved. It’s comfortable. It’s approachable. Once you get ahold of it, you might not be able to put it down.
- Smart Design: A custom shaped battery fills the curved space and powers your Moto X through a whole day and night. And it's as strong as it is beautiful.
- Assembled In The U.S.A.: Moto X is the first smartphone to be designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- No touch required: Moto X responds to your voice, without you having to touch it. Sounds simple, because it is.
- Say the magic words: You just have to say: “OK Google Now” and give it a command. You can set an alarm, get directions, find out the weather. Not sure what to ask? Say “OK Google Now, help me” and your Moto X will even have an answer for that.
- Getting to know you: With just a little training in a quiet room, your Moto X learns to recognize your voice. Then it knows you, even when everyone's talking at once.
- In the zone: Already on good speaking terms with your car or headset? Set them up as trusted devices and you won't have to unlock your Moto X when you're connected over Bluetooth.
- No pain, no drain: Don’t worry about your battery. Even though Moto X is always ready with a quick response, it’s using a super low-power natural language processor. And, thanks to Crystal Talk, it understands you even in a crowded room or noisy environment.
Ah, so that's the way a phone should work.
- Always ready: Knowledge is power, and Moto X gives you just that - at a glance. It always displays what you need to know, when you need to know it. Information quietly appears on the screen, so you don’t have to wake it up to look at the time or see your messages. Before you know it, that itch to check your phone will be gone forever.
- Information on tap: Need a little more info? No problem. Touch the notification icon and details will appear on the top and bottom of the screen. Drag the icon up and the app associated with the notification will open. Drag the icon left or right to make them all go away.
- The smartest smartphone in the room: The Moto X active display doesn’t like to waste your time or its own energy. It’s smart enough to know when it's in your pocket or when it's placed face down so it won't deliver notifications. But as soon as you take it out or turn it over, it discretely pulses with the time and any notifications you've received. You save time, it saves battery power. It's a win, win.
Never miss a shot.
- Twist and take: Moto X knows when you need a camera, you need a camera fast. Whether your Moto X is in your pocket or already in use, just twist your wrist twice and it's ready to shoot. And because you can touch anywhere on the screen, it only takes one hand – and just a few seconds – to get that perfect shot.
- Frame-worthy shots: The Moto X has Clear Pixel technology that collects more light and snaps pictures up to twice as fast as other phone's cameras. So it can capture the darkest scenes or stop motion blur in bright light. Which means you and your shots look good in any light.
- Your favorite camera is now a phone: What if your phone camera
could act more like a camera camera? With Moto X, it can.
-10MP with 16:9
-1080p HD video at 30fps with slow motion.
-Auto HDR. Panorama.
-4x digital zoom.
-Tap to focus.
There's even more to Moto X.
- Motorola Assist: Can a phone prevent an accident? Moto X knows when you’re driving. That way, it can read out who is calling or texting so you can keep your attention on the road.
- Motorola Connect: Read and reply to texts, and see who’s calling your Moto X directly from your computer’s Chrome browser. All without every having to reach for your phone.
- Motorola Migrate: Moto X has upgraded the upgrade process. Wirelessly transfer your photos, videos, SIM contacts and even your call and text history from your old Android phone to your new Moto X.
- Get up to 65GB of free storage on Google Drive: Moto X owners get an extra 50GB of Google Drive storage free for two years to safely keep and share photos, documents and other files (that's on top of the standard 15GB).
- Motorola Skip: Access your phone in a snap. Moto X comes with Motorola Skip, a small clip you wear that unlocks your phone with a single tap. Now you can keep your stuff safe, but still have easy access when you need it.
In the Box
- Moto X
- SIM Removal Tool
- Quick Guides
- Shipping Weight: 1.10lb
- Display: 4.7" AMOLED (RGB) / HD 720p
- Operating system: Android 4.2.2, Jelly Bean
- Bluetooth® Technology: 4.0 LE + EDR
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band capable), mobile hotspot
- Networks: GSM/GPRS/EDGE - UMTS/HSPA + up to 42 Mbps
- Battery type: 2200 mAh. Mixed usage up to 24 hours
- Rear-Facing Camera: 10MP CLEAR PIXEL (RGBC) - Quick Capture – LED flash – 1080p HD video (30 fps) – 4X digital zoom – Slow motion video – Burst mode – Auto HDR – Panorama – Tap to focus
- Front Facing Camera: 2MP 1080p HD video
- Size: Width 65.3mm; Height 129.4mm
- Weight: 130G
- Curve: 5.7 -10.4mm
- Architecture: Motorola X8 Mobile Computing System which includes a software optimized Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro (1.7GHz Dual-Core Krait CPU, quad-core Adreno 320 GPU), a natural language processor and a contextual computing processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB standard, 32 GB version available online. 2 years 50 GB storage free on Google Drive. Offer must be redeemed within 30 days of activation.
- by Anonymous
- Wednesday, February 26, 2014
expansys siete grandi professionalità e serietà.telefono arrivato perfetto.soddisfatto al 200%.al prossimo acquisto
- by Koldoi77
- Friday, February 14, 2014
Moto x increíble terminal
He adquirido este terminal en expansys, y ha llegado rapidísimo, gracias de veras muy buen servicio, el móvil derrocha calidad, vengo de un iphone 5s y también dispongo del hermano pequeño el moto g por eso me lance a comprar este, llego rapidísimo aquí a España y el móvil promete buen tamaño, muy fluido, muy contentó con la compra.
- by Anonymous
- Wednesday, January 29, 2014
très bon téléphone
oui effectivement 16Go sans possibilité de mettre une carte sd, mais il me semble que l'on doit se renseigner sur un telephone avant de claquer 400€ dedans... Le nexus 5 est dans le même cas... Bref commentaire précédant d'un rageux :), sinon la surcouche logicielle est très bien (légère et efficace, nous promettant ainsi une mise a jour rapide lors de sorties de nouvelles versions d'android)
by user9173573 on 04 September 2013 at 11:25
Customers who bought this also bought
Please also consider
- blackphone PrivatOS Smartphone Black