Nokia N900 (Unlocked, 900/1700/2100 3G)
This product has been discontinued, the information below is for reference purposes only.
- SKU: 187417
- , EAN: 6438158045255
- , UPC: 758478018729
- , Mfr: 002L929
- , Brand: Nokia
Nokia N900 Accessories and Cases
- Jaybird uSport Universal Bluetooth Adapter, 3.5mm For Jaybird BlueBuds and Other Music Players
- Jaybird Sportsband Bluetooth Cordless Headphones Toffee Apple Red, Music, Calls, Skype, Coach
- mobio Go - Car Mount
Nokia N900 Features
US 3G Data:
The Nokia N900 is the perfect combination of a PC and a mobile phone. Powered by the new Maemo 5 operating system, you can expect top-notch multitasking ability.
- Impressive 5MP camera with Carl Zeiss Optics and a dual LED flash
- 32GB of internal storage and a microSD expansion slot.
- Maemo internet browser has full flash support.
- No 3G for AT&T, has T-Mobile 3G and Wi-Fi
- A little heavy.
- Doesn't support syncing with Ovi Contacts.
- Enjoy fast application processing and multitasking on a live Dashboard. ARM Cortex-A8 600 MHz and total available application memory up to 1GB.
- Experience the full web with Maemo browser. Browser powered by Mozilla technology, full flash 9.4 and AJAX support.
- Personalise your own panorama desktop on the 3.5" 800x480 pixel touch screen.
- Fast wireless broadband. WiFi and HSPA data 10/2.0 Mbps.
Keep your conversations going
- Chat with voice calls, internet calls, instant messages and SMS. Merge your phone book, Skype contacts and other contacts into an all-in-one address book.
- Share your status, location and mood with your friends.
- Keep multiple IM and SMS conversations going and move easily between them
- Email on the go with rich HTML and full QWERTY keyboard
- Pre-installed Nokia Messaging that mobilizes up to 10 personal email accounts
Capture, tag and share
- Take high quality photos and wide screen videos using the 5 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics
- Tag photos with keyword cloud to best describe the moment and find them easily later on.
- See where photos were taken with the automatic geotagging
- Share to Ovi Share and Flickr or store in the massive 32GB internal storage.
Sales Package Contents
- Nokia N900
- Nokia Battery (BL-5J)
- Nokia High Efficiency Charger (AC-10U)
- Nokia Stereo Headset (WH-205)
- Video out cable (CA-75U)
- Cleaning cloth
- Shipping Weight: 1.37lb
- Operating frequency
EGSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
WCDMA 900/1700/2100 (HSPA)
- Operating system: Maemo 5
- Dimensions: 110.9 x 59.8 x 18 mm (L x W x H)/ 19.55 mm at camera area
- Weight: Approx. 181 g
- Display: 3.5 inch widescreen (800 x 480 pixels) touch
- Battery: Nokia Battery BL-5J, 1320 mAh
Storage: Up to 48GB (32GB on-board, 16GB expansion via microSD memory card slot
- Video playback
- Video playback file formats: .mp4, .avi, .wmv, .3gp; codecs: H.264, MPEG-4, Xvid, WMV, H.263
- Video streaming: H.264, MPEG-4, Xvid, WMV, H.263 in .avi, .mp4, .wmv, .asf and .3gp containers
- Video playback in landscape format
- TV out (PAL and NTSC) with Nokia Video Connectivity Cable (CA-75U)
- UPnP via WLAN supported
- Music playback: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, M4A, WAV, WMA
- 5 megapixel Carl Zeiss autofocus camera with dual LED flash (4:3 and 16:9 ratio)
- CMOS sensor, Carl Zeiss optics, Tessar lens 2.8/5.2
- Image formats: JPEG/EXIF
- Dual LED flash
- Autofocus with two-stage capture key
- Focal length: 5.2
- Focus range: 10 cm to infinity
- Full-screen viewfinder
- Active toolbar
- Dedicated camera key
- Sliding lens cover for protection and camera activation
- Operating Times
Always online: Up to 2-4 days (TCP/IP connected)
- Talk time: Up to 5hrs WCDMA, 9hrs GSM
- Active online usage: Up to 1+ day
- Connectivity and Data Services
- WLAN IEE 802.11b/g with UPnP support
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP (support for stereo headsets)
- Integrated FM transmitter
- Integrated GPS with A-GPS
- Nokia AV connector 3.5mm for audo input/output and TV out
- Micro-USB 2.0 high speed for file transfers and charging
- by Anonymous
- Tuesday, September 28, 2010
really good one!
- by Andy Thomas
- Thursday, July 29, 2010
What a superb handheld PC and phone
As a UNIX/Linux sys admin and programmer, I deliberately chose this phone as it's the only pocketable Debian Linux handheld PC around with superb connectivity (wi-fi, 3G, GPRS, etc) and a really good and very usable little keyboard. So I can log into any *n*x system remotely via ssh and whatever network connection is available and get work done. Currently running a MySQL database server on my N900 and doing development work on my daily commute - it's great! Loads of software on the Maemo site too and in the Ovi store. Oh, and it's a lovely phone too!
- by Joseph
- Saturday, July 17, 2010
Glad to find a unique phone
I have been looking for something unique for some time and Nokia has delivered a very powerful tablet phone. I use this more as a tablet PC rather than a phone and have a pre-pay SIM card just for data use, when I am not in a WiFi zone. If you are a geek, having UNIX command line access with tools like sed, awk, Perl is really good. This phone is as practical as the Nokia Communicator 9110 that I had many years ago. One thing to be mindful of is that all this processing power comes at a cost, i.e. battery life. The n900 will definitely need to be charged daily. If you use it heavily like I do, then you might want to keep the mains/USB charger handy. At the moment the bulk of the applications are being written by Maemo but hopefully there will be more applications available from the Nokia Ovi site.
by jackmire on 29 March 2010 at 11:36
by Pride on 29 October 2010 at 20:23
by guymit on 26 May 2010 at 19:58
by BobW2 on 12 July 2010 at 22:54
by straycat27 on 21 January 2010 at 20:31
by entwisi on 29 September 2009 at 14:41
by Black ninja