Samsung GALAXY S5 SM-G900H (Unlocked 3G, 16GB, Charcoal Black)
Available to order
- Stock is not in local warehouse
Note: Many of our devices are sourced internationally. Wireless frequencies for 3G, 4G, and LTE vary by carrier. Even when 3G/LTE frequencies are supported, a new SIM card or additional configuration may be required, and coverage may vary by location. Please check with your carrier or our customer service team at email@example.com for warranty or compatibility information if you have any questions.
Samsung GALAXY S5 SM-G900H Accessories and Cases
- Fitbit Charge Slate, Large
- Fitbit Charge Burgundy, Large
Samsung GALAXY S5 SM-G900H Features
What we like about the Samsung Galaxy S5:
- The processing power delivered by the 1.9 GHz + 1.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- IP67 compliant, offering great protection
- Download Booster technology, giving you the best download rates wherever you are
Beneath its Full HD AMOLED screen (measuring 5.1 inches), the new Galaxy S5 houses a speedy Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, clocked at 1.9 GHz + 1.3 GHz, making short work of onerous and otherwise slow tasks, applications and 3D games.
In terms of speed, data transfer rates are also blazing fast, with the introduction of Wi-Fi MIMO (Multiple-Input Multiple-Output) 2x2, the 5th generation Wi-Fi standard 802.11ac. In parallel, the Galaxy S5 allows simultaneous downloads on mobile data and Wi-Fi connections, giving you the fastest download speeds wherever you are.
The new 16MP camera sensor offers upgraded functionality; such as lightning quick focussing (one third of a second) and an HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode, resulting in photographs with more natural lighting and colour at all times. One additional feature is Selective Focus; allowing for more receptive focussing and blurring of objects near or far.
Pedometer, Heart Rate Monitor, Calorie tracking and Fitness monitoring are all included in the latest S Health 3.0 update. Pairing the app (amongst others) with the Gear range of wearable devices lets you go further with personalising your workout.
Finally, and perhaps most importantly, the Samsung Galaxy S5 incorporates a fingerprint scanner, blocking all unwanted access to your device. Your finger also protects the data and information saved on the S5 as well as giving you the ability to make secure online payments through the medium of PayPal. If that wasn't enough, the Galaxy S5 is certified IP67, protecting your device from dust and making it waterproof (to a depth of 1m).
Unboxing PhotosPlease check out our Facebook album for reference.
- Shipping Weight: 0.99lb
- System: Android 4.4 KitKat®
- Processor: 1.3 GHz / Quad Core / + 1.9 GHz Quad Core
- Memory: Internal: 16 GB / RAM: 2 GB / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 128 GB
- Display: 5.1" / Super AMOLED / Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels / 432 ppi
- Camera: 16 Mpixels / Flash: LED / Front: 2 Mpixels / Video: 4K / HDR , Selective Focus
- Network: 3G: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 4.0 / IrDA, NFC / Wifi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / microUSB v3.0
- GPS: AGPS & GLONASS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Barometer, Digital Compass, Gesture, Gyroscope, Hall sensor, Proximity sensor
- Finger Scanner, Heart rate sensor
- Battery: 2800 mAh
- Weight: 145 grams
- Dimensions: 142 x 72.5 x 8.1 mm
- In the box: USB cable, Headset, Battery
- by Anonymous
- Saturday, February 13, 2016
Arrived on time.. it's a UAR version and they have included adapter to connect to US socket The only downside is LTE doesn't work in US with this model
- by Anonymous
- Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Happy with my Galaxy s5. It came quickly and once I figured out it wasn't a European phone and I could use it with my service provider I was ecstatic. I recommend this site.
- by Ale Burgos
- Tuesday, June 02, 2015
I really like the phone. The only bad part of it, I can not use it with verizon (USA)carrier. However, it will work in my country (Chile)
by jongsoo on 01 October 2014 at 00:59
by hikachi8 on 06 September 2014 at 11:36